We’re looking for a multi-disciplinary design superstar to join a team of marketing professionals You’ll have an opportunity to work alongside and complement the skills of our specialists in digital and social media marketing, CRM, web and Product Marketing. You’ll help shape how we express the brand and deliver proper acquisition materials.
But you were wondering who we are!?
Erudit AI helps COOs to gain better understanding about their Human capital.
We have a team of passionate psychologists and AI experts leading humanization in the workplace. We are VC backed and are growing rapidly in the US market.
👉 About the role:
As a Graphic Designer intern you:
- Deliver graphic design needs for the marketing team and the wider business.
- Bring creative ideas to the table and challenge the marketing team with latest design trends and practice.
- Offer various design solutions and not the approach of ‘there is only one option’.
- Actively collaborate and contribute to the creative process while remaining open to receiving direction.
- Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design that brings our brand to life
- Concept and develop content for social campaigns and paid media campaigns.
- Designing engaging and responsive websites and landing page flows.
- Producing sample sites.
- Gather design references, create mood boards, scamps, storyboards and animatics to communicate ideas to the team and stakeholders
- Own projects, from concept through to completion
- Work across multiple project deadlines
- Comfortable engaging with the strategic dimension of our work
👉 You Are a Good Fit If You:
- Are able and willing to sign an internship agreement.
- Have and outstanding online portfolio demonstrating success in creating compelling visual brand systems for companies, products or campaigns
- Your Skills: creative design, motion graphics, visual design, editorial, typography, digital design, social media, creative thinking, branding identity, art direction
- Mandatory Fluency in English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, and other prototyping tools like Figma.
- Management of collaborative tools: Slack, Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc.
- Knowledge of:
- Analysis and dashboarding
- Definition and execution of A/B tests.
- Basic skills with HTML or Nocode are a plus
🤖 About the process:
- A quick call with Cristina, our Head of People and Talent. (30 mins)
- We will send a business case to the final candidates.
- The final candidates will have a meeting wit Alejandra, our CMO, and you will review the business case.
- We’ll send you an offer.
🙋 We are a human first company. And we care about our team.
⛩️ We are multicultural. Diversity and equality advocates.
🤸 We are flexible and open-minded.
🥋 We are transparent and a cross-functional team.
🤝 We are collaborative and team workers.
💰 Paid internship with 800€ per month.
🏋️♂️ Andjoy pass to go to the gym whenever you want, wherever you want.
🌴 Unlimited holidays.
👩🎓 Investment in your growth (coaching, seminars and an internal training plan to learn about different topics that can help you to grow)
💻 Fully remote from anywhere.
Short product video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIC2liIpnVY